1Call Credit: Charge Only What You Need
Call Credit is a pre-paid electronic credit that you can use to make calls.
Make Calls to Landlines and
Mobile Phone Worldwide
- Calls to landlines and mobile phones in the US cost
1¢ (1 credits) per minute.
- Calls to mobile phones in Japan cost
14¢ (14 credits) per minute.
Charge your Call Credit easily from the iOS and
Android versions of the LINE app or the LINE Web Store.
- Only some Call Credit packs can be purchased from the LINE app.
- The actual prices of the Call Credit packs may fluctuate based on Apple Inc.'s pricing regulations.
- Call Credit purchased from LINE Web Store and the Android app are only valid for 180 days after purchase.
230-Day Plans: Talk More, Pay Less
Get more minutes for your money with a 30-day plan.
Better Value Than Call Credit
Costs for 60 minutes of calls to landlines and mobile phones in China.
No Long-Term Contract
30-day plans are exactly that - only valid for 30 days.
After the plan expires, you can review your usage
of the service and decide whether to renew it.
- 30-day plans are only available for specific regions and types of devices, and not for general use.
- 30-day plans are available from LINE Web Store.
- 30-day plans cannot be carried over once the 30-day term is over.
- Only one 30-day plan for each region and device combination can be purchased at one time.
3Use Your LINE Coins
If you are using the Android version
of LINE, you can use your
LINE Coins to make calls or
exchange them for Call Credit.
- 3 credits per minute x 3 minutes = 9 minutes
5 Coins(equivalent to 10 credits) will be charged.
- The exchange rate between LINE Coins and Call Credit is subject to change.
- Calls cannot be made to the following.
- Emergency numbers, including the police, fire department, or ambulance.
- Some paid or premium call services.
- Businesses without connection agreements with LINE.
- LINE Out is available to users registered to LINE in the following countries.
- Asia : India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia and Korea
- Europe : Germany, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain, Turkey, and the United Kingdom
- North and South America : Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela and the United States
- Oceania : Australia and New Zealand